The public comment period for the Tesoro Anacortes Clean Products Upgrade project (CPUP) draft Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) will close on Monday, May 8, 2017. Comments received on the draft EIS will be reviewed by Skagit County and addressed in the final EIS.
There are various ways to submit your comments on the draft EIS through May 8:
- Online: www.TesoroAnacortesEIS.com/comment
- Email: comment@TesoroAnacortesEIS.com
- Mail: PO Box 21069, Seattle, WA 98111 (Must be postmarked by May 8, 2017)
- Phone: 877-685-7356 (toll free) (5-minute time limit for messages)
- Hand deliver: Skagit County Planning and Development Services, 1800 Continental Pl., Mount Vernon, WA, 98273 (Must be delivered during business hours, 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday by May 8, 2017)
Already submitted a comment?
Comments received during the draft EIS comment period will be available to view as they are processed. Depending on the volume of comments it may take a few days to a few weeks before your specific comment is available online.